Nice Bird, some observations - Bugs

Support requests and suggestions for BFDG aircrafts are welcome here!
BFDG_Chuck
Site Admin

Nice Bird, some observations - Bugs

Post by BFDG_Chuck » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi,

I purchased the Blackhawk v2.0 today and did some extensive test flights. Nice work and Overall very flyable.

Some observations:

1. Aprently there is no damage System - even highly exceeding torque, Engine Parameters or G-Loads and wild spints and Loops with the Blackhawk do not cause stress damage at all. I am not Aware I would have switched it off anywhere )XP11.10 beta)

2. Some Cockpit dials are too low Resolution and very hard to read

3. Cockpit is too dark and Cockpit lights have too Little effect, e.g. parking brake is often not visible

4. More documentation on the Auto Pilot System and which mode is enaged and then controled via which dial would be good, it is a bit too distributed around (I assume thats how the real heli is, still hard to use). Buttons like "eng" on the left pedestal Autopilot Panel are almost impossible to identify

5. Arm Switch for gunners does not seem to work

6. one of the Overhead Panel light knobs doesnt turn when being clicked and draged

I will fly on and Report back, let me know if you actually read this (I am surprised the Forum here had 0 entries still).

Thanks,
Olaf

BFDG_Chuck
Site Admin

Re: Nice Bird, some observations - Bugs

Post by BFDG_Chuck » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi Olaf... Yes, I've read and will work on your points for the next version. Thanks.

Yes, the forum is new, created 2 weeks ago.

Best

Chuck